Drug delivery market to reach $1.6bn
New drug delivery systems to enter healthcare over the next decade.Read more here
New vaccine delivery technologies for better immune response
Clinical trials show delivery of vaccines via new techniques induce greater immune responses than traditional methods.Secure your place
Samsung Biologics and AstraZeneca expand partnership
Samsung Biologics expanded its biopharmaceutical manufacturing collaboration with AstraZeneca based on a long-term strategic deal.View the latest program
- BDD Pharma
- Thorne HealthTech
- Human Metabolome Technologies
- Evonik Corporation
- Concerto Biosciences
- Matrivax Corporation
- MBF Therapeutics
- Harvard University
Expert Speakers to Date
- Tsute Chen
The Forsyth Institute
- Kamlesh Oza
- Cheri Ackerman
- Nini Fan
- Fiona MacDougall
BDD Pharma Ltd
- Antonio Roldao
- Gregory Tobin
- Tom Tillett
- Kevin Killeen
- Anna Särnefält
Who should attend
- Drug Development
- Drug Delivery Systems
- Drug Discovery
- Biotherapeutics and Biologics
- Biotechnology Research
- Nano and Micro Robotics
- Modalities Research
- Molecular Medicine
- Drug Manufacturing
- Drug Formulation
- Clinical Trials
- Clinical Diagnostics
- Companion Diagnostics
- Clinical Microbiology
- System Biology and Research
- Precision Medicine
- Laboratory Equipment
- Business Development
- Clinical Trials and Approvals
- Manufacturing Research & Innovation
- Research and Development
- Strategy, Projects, & Public Affairs
- Sales and Marketing Initiatives
- Legal and Regulatory
- Equipment Certification Services
- News Reporting and Journalism
The Global AMR Summit is the only event of its kind to deliver leading market intelligence and industry presentations on disrupting extra cytoplasmic protein folding, anti-quorum sensing, antimicrobial photodynamic therapy, bacteriophage therapy, antimicrobial peptides, AI-based artificial antimicrobials, and various surveillance programs.view more...
Subscribe for updates:
Key topics for 2023:
- The future of drug development and vaccines to combat infections
Understanding the mechanisms and drivers of antimicrobial resistance and fighting antimicrobial resistance through novel antimicrobials and vaccines.
- New developments in protein folding to curb antimicrobial resistance
Explore more about the omics of antimicrobial resistance and disrupting extra cytoplasmic protein folding as molecular tools to fight antimicrobial resistance.
- Latest research in antimicrobial photodynamic therapy as a molecular tool
Assessing the advances in photodynamic antimicrobial chemotherapy by conjugating biomaterials with photosensitizers as a molecular tool for antimicrobial resistance.
- The role of AI in the design and development of next-generation antimicrobials
Looking at the role of artificial intelligence in advancing the design and discovery of novel artificial antimicrobials.
- Advances in antimicrobial peptides and the development of novel antibiotics
Achieve a deeper understanding of drug repurposing in the development developing of novel antimicrobials, antimicrobial peptides, and quorum-sensing inhibitors as future strategies in antibacterial agent design.
- Global surveillance programs and stewardship platforms to control AMR
Learn how surveillance programs and stewardship platforms can drive change in AMR and the importance of collaboration with politicians and policymakers to control AMR.
- Provided a great learning opportunity and served as a very good networking event.
Mike Zimmer (Novartis)
- I loved the show! Very informative conference and a great group of people.
Wensheng Du (GlaxoSmithKline)
- Excellent conference. Very useful information. Well organized event and agenda was very appropriate.
Barry Rosen (Sanofi)
- Highly informational event with lots of opportunities to engage with other people from the field.
Ying Wang (Johnson & Johnson)
- Excellent speakers line up. Showcasing the science and results from across the industry.
Anne Renton (Merck)
- Well organized and great discussions. Networking opportunities were excellent.
Carolyn Dulney (Roche)